What is it?
FlexiTimer is the ideal tool for exercising with (eg. HIIT, Circuits, Tabatas, Rounds, Weight Training etc.) or automating the time keeping of important activities in your life so that you can be more productive with your time.
Possible uses include automating the timing of your:
- Fitness Training (eg. HIIT, Circuits, Tabatas, Rounds, etc.)
- Weight Training / Powerlifting / Olympic Style lifting / BodyBuilding
- Boxing / MMA / Wrestling training
- Yoga / Meditation
- Hobbies and much more...
- The possibilities are endless!
- Easy to use and configure
- Create and save Multiple timers
- Unlimited number of intervals/steps per timer (limited only by device, but essentially unlimited)
- Run multiple timers simultaneously
- Powerful grouped intervals feature (create multiple groups, each containing multiple intervals). This makes creating complex timers easy!
- Configurable number of sets/iterations for intervals, groups, and entire timer, independently of each other
- Highly optimized timer engine to maximize battery life
- Play different music for each interval, use same music for all intervals (with options for what to do when moving onto a new interval), or have no music
- Configurable alert sounds for interval ending (including configurable duration, eg. last 3 or 5 or 10 seconds etc.) and interval ended/changed. Alert sounds can be different for each interval, or can be overridden with same sounds for all intervals)
- Configurable timer ended alert sound (including ability to repeat alert sound multiple times). Each timer can have a different timer ended alert sound
- Large timer display in detail view, and even larger display in Landscape
- Colour display differently for each interval
- Skip to previous/next interval, or skip to any interval
- Pause timers
- Runs in background
And many, many more features in the works!
We are always interested to hear what you think so feel free to send questions, comments and suggestions to email@example.com and follow us on Twitter to keep up-to-date.